Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Here's to continuing the journey

This week, I came across one of the most powerful videos I've ever seen.  Please take a minute to view it by clicking on the link to your right.

Here we are, it's the last week of our first class.  I couldn't have asked for a better experience than this one.  It has been everything I hoped for and more!  Good luck to everyone and thank you for all of the support.  May your passion for children and families carry you every single day!!!

4 comments:

  1. Wow! Thank you so much for sharing this powerful video with me. I put it on my Face Book page. And I will be passing this along.

    Thanks for your encouraging words and sharing your knowledge with me. You have already demonstrated your commitment to the EC field by simply passing on this video. I wish you much success in achieving your goals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Teri it has been great working with you over the past weeks. I think that your passion is evident and it is wonderful! :) Good luck with everything!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That video was amazing. Thanks for sharing! Good luck with all of your future plans. Hopefully we will see each other in another class!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just watched the video link you posted. I only have one word for it "WOW." This was really great. It has been a pleasure working with you. I hope to see you in the next class. I will be taking Early Childhood Development EDUC-6160.

    ReplyDelete