Thursday, September 6, 2012

It's been quite a journey...


As we begin our final class in the MSECS program, I am reflecting on how far I’ve come in what is really a very short time.  I have learned so much about myself, my passions and my beliefs.   I am bittersweet about finishing our program.  On the one hand, I will be glad for the break and the opportunity to read for pleasure!  On the other hand, I will miss the people I’ve come to count on for wisdom and insight every week.  You are an amazing group of people with so much to offer children, families and our profession..together, we are a force to be reckoned with!  I look forward to spending the next eight weeks together!

2 comments:

  1. Teri:

    It was such a pleasant surprise when I first saw your name on the class roster when we entered our very first class. Who could have predicted we would be in the same online program at the very same time and not have known it. It has been reassuring to have you as a support throughout this program. Thank you!

    LouAnn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LouAnn,

      It just goes to show that the world truly is a very small place! I have come to count on your discussion posts to make me think more deeply almost every week. It's been an awesome experience and I'm glad we could share it.

      Teri

      Delete